Submitting Transcripts to ACC

Official and Unofficial Transcripts

If you have already ordered an official copy of your transcript to be sent to ACC, you can view up-to-date status information by logging into MyACC.

If you have not already sent the official transcript(s) for the schools listed below to ACC, please do so as soon as possible to prevent a registration hold being placed on your record.  Please note, high school transcripts must show a final graduation date. 

  • First-time in college students: Please request an official copy of your high school transcript or GED diploma — unofficial transcripts are not required.
  • Students with previous college credit: Request an official transcript from each college/university attended. To best serve you while we wait for your official transcripts to arrive, upload an unofficial transcript from your most recent college/university attended to the Supplemental Documents section of your application account. We do not require your high school transcript or GED certificate. 

重要的是: Unsubmitted transcripts will affect your ability to be awarded and disbursed financial aid. If you applied for financial aid, all transcripts must be received and your transcript hold must be closed before you can be awarded and/or funds can be disbursed. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at (电子邮件保护) or 512-223-4636 if you have questions about how this could affect your eligibility.

Official Transcript Instructions

You can submit your official transcripts in one of the following formats:


注意: 这个方法是 只有 for institutions that use any of the following methods for sending transcripts:

  • 羊皮纸
  • Credentials Solutions Inc.
  • National Student Clearinghouse
  • 代币安全
  • Speede伙伴关系

These services should send the transcript to (电子邮件保护). It can take 24-72 hours for transcripts to be received.

重要的是: Scanned and emailed copies are NOT acceptable.


Austin 社区 College
招生 & 招生
P.O. 15306箱

Send a separate copy to your home address and bring it to your advising session.

You can also bring your official transcript to any campus 招生 & 招生办公室.

重要的是: Open transcripts are NOT accepted for admissions purposes. Transcripts must be in the original, unopened, sealed envelope.

军事 & 经验丰富的成绩单

If you are active-duty or veteran, send official 军事 transcripts in addition to your high school/GED or college transcripts. 看到 军事 & veteran student services.

Standardized Test Credit

If you are seeking credit from tests such as SAT, ACT, AP, CLEP, IB, etc., request the official score report to be sent to the 招生 and 招生 address above.

International Transcripts

ACC accepts digital transcripts of academic documents, such as those provided by Digitary or My eQuals. 

Students can see if their school uses the Digitary transcript system on the 数码核心网站 or the My eQuals transcript system on the MyeQuals网站.

If you have your original, hard-copy college transcript from a country outside the United States, please bring it and the translation to any campus 招生 and 招生办公室.    

If the original document is not already in English, a professional translation is required. Certified translators may be found at 奥斯汀地区翻译 & Interpreters Association or American Translators Association.


Please call 512-223-4636.

  • Join Our Virtual 招生 and 招生办公室

    You can join us on Zoom anytime Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. 到下午4点.m. 周五早上9点开始.m. 至中午十二时.m. to get answers to your questions! 无需预约.

  • 回到顶部